So country music has a lot of different award shows — CMAs, The Academy of Country Music Awards, etc. And then of course, we are now into the 4th annual showing of the American Country Awards. I’m not sure where traditional red carpet standouts were — Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry. But that doesn’t mean that this red carpet wasn’t without it’s shining stars! We had everything from glamfab floor length gowns to sexy mini’s, which fit perfectly for the venue, Vegas baby! So here are my top looks!
KELLIE PICKLER: Stunning, heavenly, elegant, yet still being able to look quite sexy in this look — all things I can say about this mint green, bedazzled fringe, couture Badgley Mischka floor length gown. You then add in the plunging deep-V neckline, which is done perfectly and also with a sheer cut-out and jeweled waistband, AMAZING! She just looks great, plain & simple. I also really love the bold silver cuff bracelet.
LUKE BRYAN & CAROLINE BOYER: I have to dub this couple the “red carpet season” winners. I think every best dressed list I’ve done, for country music awards, these two have been on it. Since Caroline didn’t rock an LBD, Luke I guess opted for an all black ensemble. But it works and the “no tie” was a great choice. I can never seem to find who Caroline is actually wearing, but as always, she looks gorgeous. This deep-V neckline white floor-length gown with striped sparkled lines is just breathtaking.
JAKE OWEN & LACEY BUCHANAN: Jake & Lacey were another stunning duo for the evening. Jake is donning a classic slim-fit tuxe. Well classic with a twist since it’s a navy blue suit. But these country guys sure do know how to find some stunning ladies that dazzle on the red carpet! Lacey looks great in this hip-hugging and deep red bandage floor length gown. I’m not sure, but it looks like Herve Leger by Max Azria. If it’s not then my apologies! Her silver jeweled earrings and bracelet are also perfect touches to complete this sexy and chic look.
It’s a night of LBD domination! Jewel’s sparkly, strapless number, by Jovani, is definitely at the head of hat pack. The sheer lace under the bodice is also stunning. She looks great and I think she just had a baby so that is a double wow. The silver Jacob & Co. jewelry and silver Rupert Sanderson high heels add that extra special dose of needed sparkle as well.
Thomas looks great in this slim fit grey suit, but what did I say about LBD domination?? So his wife, Lauren, must have gotten this memo for the evening! This fitted metallic black minidress is so sexy and Lauren is definitely rocking the look.
Sara is bringin’ sexy back! I think this is a great & sexy LBD look. The oversized black buckle is the perfect Country addition & accessory also! I also love the oversized gold earings and gold/black little clutch.
- American Country Awards Red Carpet Fashion: See What LeAnn Rimes, Kellie Pickler, Jewel, and Others Wore (glamour.com)
- 2013 American Country Awards Red Carpet: LeAnn Rimes & More (hollywoodlife.com)
- American Country Awards 2013: Kellie Pickler and Jewel Shine on Red Carpet (aceshowbiz.com)
- ACAs Best Dressed 2013 – Kellie Pickler, Danica Patrick & More (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kellie Pickler, LeAnn Rimes: ACAs Style (celebs.gather.com)
- Jewel & Sheryl Crow – ACAs 2013 Red Carpet (justjared.com)
- American Country Awards Red Carpet Pics! (gossipcop.com)
- American Country Awards 2013: Best Beauty Looks – Kellie Pickler & More (hollywoodlife.com)
- Red Carpet Rundown: The (Very Short) Best Dressed List Of The 2013 American Country Music Awards (thegloss.com)
- American Country Award Winners: Luke Bryan & More – Full List (hollywoodlife.com)