THE BRAND NEW FASHION NEXUS IS UP & RUNNING, & I COULDN’T BE MORE ECSTATIC!!!
I had such a great time planning, organizing, and taking the pictures with my sister, Krystal Moody, for this header photo. So here are some additional shots and details about the photo-what I’m wearing, etc.!
My outfit consists of the following pieces:
- From Lauren Conrad‘s collection at Kohls-the blush pink blazer, blush pink & grey tiered dress, and blush pink heels
- Accessories by Ted Rossi-the mint green studded clutch, matching clutch, necklace & bracelet sets and 2 rings
Also included in the shot as props are the nude open-toed sheer booties from Chinese Laundry. The shot was in the subway at the 1 stop-Franklin Street, which is right by where I attend law school at New York Law School.
- Lauren Conrad brings style ideas for October (Photos) (examiner.com)
- Lauren Conrad reveals October sweater trends (Photos) (examiner.com)
- Lauren Conrad Shows Us A Few Fun Ways to Wear Polka Dots and Florals for Fall (glamour.com)
- Lauren Conrad looks back at best pieces of 2013 (examiner.com)
- Lauren Conrad is THE girly girl (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Lauren Conrad reveals 10 fall wedding trends (examiner.com)
- Holiday Wish List: Lauren Conrad’s New Site Sells Cool Stuff for a Great Cause (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Lauren Conrad brings December style ideas (examiner.com)
- Lauren Conrad Talks Engagement with ‘Cosmopolitan’ (justjared.com)
- Lauren Conrad’s Top 5 Holiday Nail Polish Picks (refinery29.com)