THE BRAND NEW FASHION NEXUS IS UP & RUNNING, & I COULDN’T BE MORE ECSTATIC!!!
The desire to create this blog began over a year ago. I was enrolled in a law school course, Fashion Law IP Jobtrack. I began writing articles pertaining to legal issues in fashion. I sought out collaborations with other fashion publications with regard to my fashion law writing. I then began writing articles on general fashion topics. At the start of the summer, I decided to do more with writing, networking, researching, learning, etc. within the fashion industry. Thus, I decided to create my own fashion blog, where I can write about any fashion topic I want.
It was so hard picking a name! I wanted a name that encompassed both a passion for fashion in general, but also my legal studies. I came up with Fashion Nexus really from the get go, but thought, it couldn’t be that easy, and so I kept brainstorming. This all proved pointless/fruitless because nothing else seemed fitting. “Nexus” isn’t a legal term, but it does mean a connection or a link. I thought it best encapsulated the connection of the various topics I want to discuss for my blog.
The following are some examples of the categories I write about:
- Featured Designer
- Fashion Feature-I will select special topics I find within the fashion world to discuss. This could really be a range of topics.
- The Law of Fashion
- Reality TV Blogging — mainly Project Runway
This blog is really just something fun for me to do, but that I truly hope to learn from as well. I look forward to reaching as many people as I can through my blog!
ENJOY FASHION NEXUS!!
- Changing parameters of fashion communication (madeleinemarcella.wordpress.com)
- Simply Be Fashion hits the blog-o-sphere (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Fashion Blogs for the blind (therealfashionsense.wordpress.com)
- Does Fashion Blogging Only Mean Outfit Posts? (stilettosandtequila.wordpress.com)
- Freshly Minted Scent Of A Fashion Blogger (cultclassy.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Blog Feature! (xskwizitlifestyle.com)
- Fashion Blog Feature! (boldelement.wordpress.com)
- Say hello to our plus-size fashion blog! (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Fashion Law Book Released, Written by Lawyers for Non-Lawyers (prweb.com)
- This Thing Called Fashion Law…. (fashionnexus.wordpress.com)