THE BRAND NEW FASHION NEXUS IS UP & RUNNING, & I COULDN’T BE MORE ECSTATIC!!!
YOU CAN CLICK ON ALL IMAGES TO ENLARGE!!
I am excited and honored to have met so many amazing fashion designers since moving to NYC! As I continue upon this fashion journey I hope to add even more pictures to this page.
With Tawni Michelle of Dramatizon Make-Up
Tawni is a make-up creative extraordinaire. She is such a talent and brings make-up design to a whole new level! Also pictured here is the lead model for a Dramatizon event, GinaMarie Zimmerman.
- Here is a fun piece from one of Tawni’s fashion shows — Snow Queen & Jack Frost
Jewelry Designer Ted Wertz for Ted Rossi
Here are my pieces about Ted Rossi:
Eyewear Designer Patti Perreira for Barton Perreira
Jennifer Dixon & I had so much fun during our interview, as I am sure you can tell from our pictures! She co-founded the much needed new fashion brand/enterprise, La Senorita Jolie, which I wrote a piece about.
Emmett’s line is EMc2 and you can visit him in NYC at his boutique on 240 Elizabeth Street. He is so sweet and of course, a very talented designer who specializes in women’s sportswear. In his boutique you can find some great dresses, shoes, handbags & more!
Click here to shop for Betsey’s new line!
It was so great meeting Betsey. She loved that I was wearing this hat, which she created for a runway show back in the 80s!
Click here to learn more about Rebecca Minkoff and shop!
Kenley Collins, click here to check out this fab lady!!
Kenley is one of my most fave Project Runway designers. She recently launched a Pink Lady collection that is also available at Slapback in Brooklyn. I wrote a great piece about Kenley and her work! I also wrote about her recently launched Marilyn Monroe inspired line. And most recently, here is another updated piece on her PopArt collection. MORE FUN PICS!!
Dmitry Sholokhov-shop for his line by clicking here.
Leanne Marshall–click here to learn more about Leanne!
Leanne was the Project Runway season 5 winner. I have had the greatest pleasure of attending 3 of her runway shows since moving to NY. I am always impressed.
Carol Hannah-click here to visit her site.
Carol Hannah is another Project Runway alum from season 6. She has really made a name for herself by creating some breathtaking bridal collections.
- Exciting Updates For the Passionate & Innovative Designer Kenley Collins (fashionnexus.wordpress.com)
- Project Runway: IIMUAHII Interview (moicontrelavie.com)
- OK! First Look: Nina Garcia (!!!) Presents The Designers With Their Challenge On Tonight’s Project Runway All Stars (okmagazine.com)
- Tim Gunn Urges “Project Runway” Competitors to “Make it Work!” (Dec. 1, 2004) (thestarryeye.typepad.com)
- Ritani Diamond Jewelry on Project Runway (ritani.com)
- Project Runway All Stars, Episode 5: The “Lifetime Channel Plugs Itself…Again” Challenge (doriscloset.wordpress.com)
- Project Runway stars recap St. Louis Fashion Week in a new video (fox2now.com)
- Ben-Gals cheerleader and ‘Project Runway’ finalist launch Dayton-based clothing line (bizjournals.com)
- Kenley Collins “Marilyn Monroe” Collection Launch at Slapback Brooklyn! (vintagevandalizm.com)
- Kenley Collins “Marilyn Monroe” Collection Launch at Slapback Brooklyn! (shopstanzino.com)